高中英语第四册 Unit 4课件
(1) Master the usage of present tenses.
(2) Practice about the four kinds of present tenses.
Important points & difficult points: the simple present tense; the present continuous tense; the present perfect tense; the present perfect continuous tense:
Step 1 Lead-in
1. What do you often do in your vacation?
2. Do you like travel?
3. Have you ever traveled abroad?
4. Which of the following tourist attractions is your first choice if given a chance?(Pictures)
I have been to the Moon Lake. It is in the west of China. I went there last August. If you go there, the Moon Lake will find you happy and excited. However, the Moon Lake is becoming smaller and smaller. I’m sure the government will take measures to protect it. In fact, many people have been working on it.
In which city can you see the Statue of Liberty?
A. Los Angles. B. New York. C. Washington D.C.
The Statue of Liberty was given to America by France. It is said planes are flying around to protect it. It is a symbol of Freedom. It has been there for more than 200 years. My cousin has been expecting a chance to go there.
Describe what you are watching, using present tenses.
Step 2 General knowledge of present tenses
the simple present tense:
高中英语辅导网 高中英语 高中英语课件，大小：52.0 KB
《高中英语第四册 Unit 4课件》 相关下载