高中英语第六册 Going high课件
What does “the third Pole” refer to in the text?
2. Who are the pioneers of the third Pole?
3. Why is it difficult to climb Mount Qomolangma?
4. Why were the Sherpas regarded as ideal companions on the mountain?
5. Who was the first to reach the top?
6. Why does the author think climbing Mount
Qomolangma remains one of man’s greatest
7. Did the Chinese team ever reach the summit of the mountain? How do you know?
1 _________________ ,They have visited
Tianjin and Jinan .
高中英语辅导网 高中英语 高中英语课件，大小：1.66 MB
《高中英语第六册 Going high课件》 相关下载