常识大全 | 作文大全 | 诗歌大全 | 试题下载 | 教学资料
当前位置:轻松教学网知识网台词大全电影台词魂断蓝桥经典台词

魂断蓝桥经典台词

我要评论(0) 字号:T T 12-22 12:52:27   浏览次数:823  栏目:电影台词
标签:经典电影台词,经典英文电影台词,http://www.qingsong8.com 魂断蓝桥经典台词,

    洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

    What do dancers eat?

    玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

    Oh,,dull things mostly.Nutritious yet not fatting.

    洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么特别的菜吗?

    Oh,no,not tonight.(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible.

    侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

    The crepes,is very nice sir.

    玛拉:嗯

    En.

    侍者:还有酒

    And wine.

    洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

    It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

    玛拉:哦,今晚上

    Well, tonight……

    洛依:喝4盎

    Good,Number Forty please.

    侍者:40块,先生

    Number Forty.

    洛依:你的舞跳得很美

    The ballet was beautiful.

    玛拉:我看不见得

    Madame dindn't think so.

    洛依:啊,内行不懂,只有外行懂,我给你说跳得很美

    Well,experts never know,It takes outsidersto know,and I tell you it was beautiful.

    玛拉:这说明你确实是外行

    Taht certainly proves you'er an outsider.

    洛伊:很高兴再见到我吗?

    Roy: Are you glad to see me again?

    玛拉:是的。

    Myra: Yes.

    洛伊:我感到你有保留。

    Roy: I sense a reservation.

    玛拉:我想是有的。

    Myra: Well, I suppose there is one.

    洛伊:那是什么?为什么?

    Roy: What? Why?

    玛拉:有什么好处呢?

    Myra: What‘s the good of it?

    洛伊:你是个奇怪的女孩,是不是?有什么好?对生活什么是好的?

    Roy: You‘re a strange girl, aren’t you? What‘s the good of anything? What’s the good of living?

    玛拉:这也是个问题。

    Myra: That‘s a question too.

    洛伊:不,等一下。我不会让你那么想。生活中美好的事就是会发生这种事情。在空袭的阴影下我遇见了你,这比和平时代到处闲逛,视生命为理所当然要好得多,觉得更充实。我仍不明白。

    Roy: Oh, now wait a minute. I‘m not going to let you get away with that. The wonderful things about living is that, this sort of thing can happen. In the shadow of a death raid, I can meet you and feel more intensely alive than walking around in peacetime and taking my life for granted. I still don’t get it, not quite.

    玛拉:什么?

    Myra: What?

    洛伊:你的脸真年轻,真美。

    Roy: Your face. It‘s all youth, all beauty

    玛拉:你仍不明白什么。

    Myra: What is it you still don‘t get?

    洛伊:今天下午我离开你时,我记不起你的长相,这辈子也不会记得。我想,她美吗?她丑吗?她长得什么样?我不记得。甚至非得到剧院去看你的长相。

    Roy: You know, when I left you this afternoon, I couldn‘t remember what you looked like, not for the life for me. I thought, was she pretty? Was she ugly? What was she like? I couldn’t remember. I simply had to get to that theater tonight to see what she looked like.

    玛拉:你觉得现在记住了吗?

    Myra: Do you think you will remember me now?

    洛伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

    Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life.

    玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

    Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

    男人:各位,现在是今晚的最后一曲。希望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

    Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now come to the last dance of the evening. I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz.

    洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

    Roy: I‘ll tell you later. Let’s dance now.

    玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

    Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

    洛伊:你会明白的。

    Roy: You‘ll find out.

    地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

    Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended.,魂断蓝桥经典台词

标签:电影台词,经典电影台词,经典英文电影台词,台词大全 - 电影台词

《魂断蓝桥经典台词》相关文章