51. Children in the west usually wear ▲
(特殊的) costumes with masks at Halloween.
52. Zhang Shaohan has a sweet ▲
(嗓音), and many of us like listening to her songs.
53. People around the world love ▲
(和平)and hate wars.
54. As we know, ▲
(星期一) is the second day of a week.
55. Sorry, I didn’t know you. Would you please speak more ▲
56. Now we are short of water and we should s ▲
water in our daily life.
57. Peter’s father is very ▲
(not free), so he does not have much time for his family.
58. My grandpa likes ▲
(chat) with his friends under the big tree.
59. —Would you like some bananas?
—No, thanks. I ▲
(eat) one already.
60. The style of this dress is popular, but I don’t like ▲
61. What a ▲
(snow) day! The ground is covered with snow everywhere.
62. July 1st is our Party’s ▲
(ninety) birthday this year. We Chinese people are going to celebrate it.
63. Beijing is one of ▲
(beautiful) places in China, and I have been there twice.
(lucky), they escaped from the burning building with the help of the firemen.
65. We ▲
(ask) to help our parents do some housework every day.