2. I put the fish in the ice box to keep it .
(A) fresh (B) full (C) new (D) young
3. The pants I bought last year are too small now. I think I need a new .
(A) belt (B) pair (C) shirt (D) space
4. How can you study in the living room when other people are watching TV?
I think you need a place.
(A) cleaner (B) quieter (C) safer (D) smaller
5. Marsha thought her friends would do something to celebrate her birthday, but they just
gave her a birthday card. (A) correct (B) honest (C) quick (D) special
6. When I heard my baby girl say her first word, my heart was with joy.
(A) filled (B) marked (C) prepared (D) shown
7. It’s me a lot of time to find out what I really want to do in the future.
(A) paying (B) spending (C) taking (D) using
8. The fishermen knew little about the island when they there.
(A) arrived (B) would arrive (C) arrive (D) have arrived