1.---How did you find your visit to the museum?
---I thoroughly enjoyed it. It was ___ than I expected.
A. far more interesting B. even much interesting
C. so more interesting D. a lot much interesting
2. ---Do you think him naughty enough? ---I’m afraid he’s ___ than naughty.
A. more clever B. cleverer C. much clever D. much more clever
3. The Russian students have been ___ to the campus life of Peking University.
A. used B. accustomed C. custom D. both A and B
4. The smuggler found that he was in a __ situation, because around him were many policemen. A. desperate B. deceived C. disappointed D. dissatisfied
5.---What do you think of the girl?
---She is a strong girl and is never easy to lose ___ before hardship.
A. heart B. face C. hand D. arm
6. Don’t forget to take everything with you; you can’t ___ anything behind.
A. fall B. leave C. stay D. remain
7. Don’t you know that an old man like him is easy to ___ his way in a crowded place. A. lose B. drop C. fall D. forget
8. ---When was the meeting over? ---Shortly after you left it ___ to an end.
A. put B. went C. came D. brought
9. It was said that not many people ___ through that terrible earthquake that
happened the year before last.
A. pulled B. lived C. went D. got
10. When I graduate from this famous university, I’ll ___ what I have learned to everyday life. A. use B. apply C. devote D. stick
We know the kiss as a form of expressing affection（情感，喜爱）. But long 11____ it became it, it was customary in many countries to use it as a(n) 12_____ of respect. Some native Africans 13_____the ground over which a chief（首领）has walked. Kissing the hand and foot has been a mark of respect from the 14_____ times.
高中英语辅导网 高中英语 高中英语课件，大小：64.0 KB
《高三英语Unit 6练习4课件》 相关下载